Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You gave your love to me, and now you are my property: Masturbating for sir

"Strip down to your bra and panties, pet. I want to take a good look at my property in the States." sir said. Today was the day that sir would FINALLY let me come. My nipples tingled with excitement. Slowly, I stripped off my shirt and the knee high socks that I was wearing. I didn't bother wearing any shorts or pants because I was hoping sir was in a good mood and would allow me to come that night.

"Get on all fours and turn towards me slowly." sir said to me. First he examined my breasts, my tight ass hole, and lastly my dripping cunt. He seemed satisfied. Smiling, he told me to start touching myself with one hand and to play with my breasts with the other. I moved my thong aside and slowly began to massage my clit with one hand, grabbing a handful of breast with the other. I continued towards my moist pussy, slowing caressing the lips of my vagina before shoving one finger, and eventually two in there. I thought about a lot of the kinky things that sir and I have done, and even more, the public places where we did these things. In particular about last Halloween, when I was dressed as a maid with my collar on, kneeling at the door, blindfolded waiting for sir to come home. How he took me forcefully on the bed, not bothering to remove our clothing. Just biting and scratching, giving little thought to anything else but his cock ramming hard and fast inside of me.

I became even wetter knowing that sir is watching me. I love it when his eyes grow dark with lust because of me. "Keep touching yourself but close your eyes and imagine that I'm right behind you, grabbing your nipples and playing with your wet pussy." I started to breath and pant more heavily, rocking my hips, moving faster as I stuck my fingers deeper and deeper into my cunt. I finally removed my restraining bra. I scratched my chest. I alternated squeezing and twisting my breasts and nipples as hard as I could. I was at the edge. I wanted to come so badly, but I knew better than to not ask sir for permission. I opened my eyes and looked straight into the camera at sir, begging. "Oh God, sir. Can I come please? Please?" He simply smiled. "Who do you belong to, pet?" He waited. Sir loves to make me wait. He also loves making me beg as I watch myself as a reminder of what a slut I really am. Hair desheveled, the clinking sound from my collar as my breasts bounced in the air, my face contorted in erotic bliss. "Oh God, please! I'm your dirty little slut sir, please!" Sir finally gave me permission and I threw my head back and shuddered, feeling my pussy clamp down onto my fingers as I came.

After recomposing ourselves, sir and I talked about his first day of classes which was on Monday. He also sent me a picture of himself, looking very professional and handsome during his white coat ceremony. A large part of me is very proud of him, while the other part of me couldn't help but fantasize about roughly disheveling his hair with my fingers from ecstacy because he is strangling me with his tie. When he comes home, I can't wait to greet him at the door wearing just his white coat and my collar and nylons underneath. Hopefully sir will be kind enough to fuck me against the wall. It has only been about a week since he's left and I miss his warm body next to mine. Tonight, I'm going to sleep with my collar on and hope that he dreams of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment