Monday, January 11, 2010

Sweetest Goodbye

Even after watching all of my beloved sir's luggage strewn all across the floor in his house, the idea that he is definitely leaving has still yet to hit me. Maybe I'm in denial because I don't want him to go but at the same time I want him to go because I know how important this is to him.

Yesterday was the last day that I will be seeing sir until he comes back in May. He picked me up and drove me back to his house because he invited me over to have dinner with his family and have drinks with him and his friends afterwards. On the drive there, he said, "Remember, pet. You're not allowed to come no matter what I do to you, understood?" I shook my head and replied "Yes, sir." "Good girl." sir said as he told me to hike up my very tight pencil skirt because he wanted to finger me in the front passenger seat. Needless to say, sir was very happy with what greeted him which was a pair of thigh high fishnet stockings and a silky Victoria's Secret thong. (I always joke with sir that at this point, I'm pretty sure that he's seen most of what's exhibited in the Victoria's Secret catalog because of me by now. Sorry, I have an undeniable weakness for cute underwear) Sir and I have done this before on several occassions but the fact that it was broad daylight both embarrassed and made me wetter at the same time. I'm sure that the people driving on the other side of the road could see my face contorting in pleasure so instead I grit my teeth and faced my side of the window as he touched, twisted and grabbed my pussy from outside of my underwear. He scratched my thigh and then slowly massaged it as he chuckled to himself upon seeing that I was beginning to soak through my thong. It had been 2 days since sir permitted me to come so at this point, my cunt was throbbing. "That was the shortest ride to his house that I had ever experienced." I thought to myself as we pulled up to his house.

For awhile, I've been working on his going away present which consisted of an ink drawing that I did on a sheet of veneer along with a small black moleskine notebook filled with quotes and funny and endearing pictures of things that reminded me of him, what I will miss when he's away, and naughty things I want to do to him when he returns. Sir whispered "Thank you." as he grabbed my hair and gave me the most passionate and heartfelt kiss that went straight to my soul and down to warmth between my thighs. He managed to somehow fog up the aviator glasses that I was wearing! Dinner was pleasant and the last of his major packing got done. But I won't elaborate on that as it is not what the Dear Readers came here for.

After dinner, I think sir really wanted his dessert. And so did I. As the car was warming up, sir didn't waste anytime putting his hands up my skirt. His hands were cold and it was my job to warm them up. All the local spots that we usually went to were crowded with people that were too likely to catch us. I like doing it in public but we knew better. Frustrated, sir told me to hike up my skirt and put my coat on top of my lap. He began to finger me again, but this time putting his fingers inside of my thong. We carried on this way until we finally found a spot. It wasn't secluded enough for full on fucking that we both wanted but it was still public enough to do what we did. Sir and I began to kiss and without warning, threw his head down towards my lap and moved my thong aside as he began to tongue fuck my pussy in the car. My nails dug into the driver's leather headrest as I cried out and begged him for permission to come. Sir gave me permission. The experience was more intense than I could describe. I wanted to thank sir for my orgasm and began to rub his cock inside of his jeans. It secretly made me happy to see how hard he was from licking my pussy. Sir began to unbutton his pants and asked me, "Just how badly do you want my cock?" I replied "Really badly sir. You know what a cock hungry whore I am, sir." Sir had slipped down his pants and his boxers at this point. I looked down at his cock hungrily. "Do you promise to swallow and lick every drop?" he asked. I nodded my head yes. He smiled at me as we kissed and he bit my lip. I bit him back forgetting that I wasn't allowed to do that. He grabbed my hair and slapped my face as he repremanded me, saying, "Bad slut. I didn't give you permission to do that." I said I was sorry as he forced my mouth down onto his cock.

He gripped my head and massaged my hair as I worked my way up and down his cock, sucking and licking it. I like the sounds sir makes when he's turned on. I could feel my cunt getting wet again. Sir knows that I get turned on when I'm giving him a blowjob so he decided to play with my clit and thrust one finger inside of my dripping wet pussy along with another finger dangerously close to my ass hole. He told me to suck his cock and to relax my throat. I did as he asked as he began to thrust faster and deeper into my mouth. At that point, I was choking on his cock but my gag reflex has gotten a lot better since I love deep throating sir's cock. I was pretty sure his entire cock was inside my mouth because I could feel his balls slapping my chin. He came long and hard in my mouth and I swallowed every sweet drop of him. Just like a good pet. He sighed in saisfaction. He looked at me and stroked my hair lovingly. "I love you and damn, that was one of the most incredible blowjobs that you've ever given me." he said. "Thank you, sir." I replied. He smiled at me and said, "If you think I'm done with you, you are mistaken pet. Go inside your purse and put your vibrator egg inside of you." I looked at him incrediously. "Are you serious?" I managed to choke out in disbelief. He gave me the look that he was deadly serious. I didn't dare disobey. I rummaged through my purse and found the vibrator and remote. I handed sir the remote and stuck the egg inside of my cunt. "And the same rules apply, pet. Don't you dare come unless I let you." I replied, "Yes sir." Pleased, he drove to Starbucks to get us both coffee. I told him that I'd rather not greet his friends smelling like his semen and my saliva.

He turned on the vibrator every so often. I winced and tried not to make any sqeaks or sounds that would give me away to the general public. Little did everyone know, I was getting wetter by the second because of this little vibrator and because of the fact that this was happening while sir and I were both out in public. Sir even turned it on when we greeted his friend's parents! Sir is often very very wicked...

After we picked up his friends, we headed to a bar. We were all drinking and having a good time until my phone vibrated. Sir handed it to me nonchalantly. The text was from him. It read, "Panties, now. Excuse yourself to the bathroom." Sheepishly, I waited for a bit. I didn't want to seem obvious. Eventually, I excused myself. I couldn't believe that I was about to hand my soaked thong to sir and go home without any underwear! Thankfully, this was towards the end of the night and we were all saying goodbye and good night to everyone.

Sir brought one of his friend for the ride home. Perhaps he was thinking of me and possibly knew that if he and I were alone, I was going to cry. I almost did anyway when he showed/told me that he was going to start wearing the ring again that I had bought for him on our 2 year anniversary when we exchanged rings. On the other hand, I was still thoroughly turned on so I sent him a text saying that had we gone home alone, I wanted to give him road head on the way home but obviously that wasn't possible. Descretely, I handed him my thong and rested my hand on his lap which occassionally wandered over to his crotch. If sir could be mean, I thought to myself, "So could I."

The ride was short and sir was happy...He got the send off that he wanted. Small, intimate, and surrounded by people who would truly miss him. I kissed him several times and I gave him the biggest and tightest hug that I could. I knew that that was the last time that I would for a bit.

When I entered my house, I had to climb up the stairs to get to my bedroom. My thighs were still wet from the evening and I happened to be wearing a tight pencil skirt that night so that with every shift or movement, the vibrator would rub against my g-spot. I began to remove the vibrator that had been resting inside my very moist pussy the entire night, groaning in pleasure and disappointment. After all the events of the evening, my pussy was overstimulated. I squirted unexpectedly as I pulled the vibrator out of overly wet cunt. Not only were my juices all over the vibrator but all over my bedroom floor and I could also feel it dripping down my thighs and onto my fishnet thigh highs. I cleaned myself up and decided to confess to sir that I had come without his permission. After all, since sir was kind enough to let me come, I have to wait 5 days before I am allowed to come again. (It was originially 4 days but I can't seem to keep my hands to myself. ;] ) I awaited my punishment.

...There was none. Sir seemed pleased and commended how hot that was. I shook my head and smiled at his text. Even though I'm used to his antics and absurdly perverted remarks, he still somehow manages to shock me. I shake my head and smile as I climb into bed and dream of the day that he'll be at my doorstep again, smiling with a boquet of roses in one hand and a wad of rope in the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment