Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can you gag me with my soaking wet panties, too?



Since sir is about to be off to med school soon, I just thought how hot *and fitting it would be if I dressed up as a naughty catholic school girl for him and he tied me up with one of my legs in the air, similar to that in the picture, except I hope that he gags me with my soaking wet panties first. Just to remind me what a slut I really. I can just imagine him putting the anal plug and the vibrator inside of me, filling both holes....mmmm. It'd be pretty hard to balance myself I'd think, but it would be fun nonetheless.

On a side note, my sir has started to give me naughty assignments on a daily basis to fulfill. Today, I am to discuss my favorite things in the bedroom. BDSM related or romantic. There's so many to choose from but I'd have to say that I really enjoy it when he blind folds me. I like seeing sir naked, his cock rock hard but when I'm blindfolded, I can't anticipate what he's about to do to me and it makes me even wetter. When it does happen, the feeling is that much more intense because I'm forced to focus on the pleasure and pain that's being inflicted upon me.

I also like being left in the closet, blind folded, hands and legs tied together, with a vibrator stuck inside of me. The anticipation is maddening and the vibrator feels so good with every small move that I make. Usually afterwards, he pulls me out of the closet, takes my blind fold off and fucks me mercilessly in front of a mirror, forcing me to watch my facial expressions as he rams his cock inside of my dripping wet pussy, or ass hole *which we've just started exploring recently. I guess to sum it all up, it's the anticipation build up that really gets me going. All of that pent up sexual frustration just waiting to be released. Which I am only allowed to release when given permission to do so by my sir.

On another note, most people say that once you having kinky sex, you'll never go back to vanilla sex. I didn't realize it until after the assignment that sir gave me but I'd have to say that I do enjoy/miss having vanilla sex once in awhile. Talking while being in the bathtub together, getting/giving back rubs with oil... I'm not saying that my sir is not romantic. He shows it in many many ways and I am lucky and greatful to be with him. It's partially my fault for not hinting it. I didn't think that my girly side would emerge out of nowhere either. It's not that I'm saying that I don't feel special. Far from it. There's no other way for me to feel when I'm with him. When we go out to dinner, he pays for everything. He pulls out chairs for me. He opens doors. He is a very very generous sir. And yet when we're in the bedroom, it has been a while since he and I have had slow and quiet sex. Whenever we're together we bite, tease, spank, lick, suck, etc. each other but I don't think that I can ever remember coming into the bedroom with candles and rose petals, like you'd see in a cheesy romance flick.

This concept came up when we started discussing the psychological side of BDSM. I trust my sir completely and feel like I can tell him anything. My fears, my worries, my likes, dislikes, strange tendencies, etc. and vice versa. If you can't be whole heartedly honest, what's the point?

No matter what turns you on, in my humble opinion, I feel like the whole point is not to simply do as your Dom tells you to in order for you (the sub) to get your reward. Trust and Understanding your partner's (Both Sub and Dom.) needs and desires is really what matters. Call me crazy. I guess I just love my sir that much. With or without my collar on.

No comments:

Post a Comment