Friday, January 15, 2010

Perfect Situation

Looking back, I like the way that sir and I have grown together. When we first met, this wasn't supposed to be a serious relationship. But eventually 1 month turned into 3 months, 3 months into 3 years... Some things changed and some things didn't. I'm glad it didn't stay the same or else I'd feel like we weren't really 'getting to know each other' so to speak. I went out with a friend yesterday and she told me that she didn't date men whom she doesn't feel nervous around, especially if she was too comfortable around them. I asked her "Does that hold true if you've been in a relationship with him for awhile?" She couldn't really answer me because her definition of "awhile" was different from mine. Instead, she asked me what I thought. I told her that my sir still makes me nervous. Which I like. I feel like I'm falling in love with him for the first time everytime I look into his eyes. I'm timid and shy to begin with but doubly so when I first met sir. Even until now, when he smiles and winks at me from across the room I can't help but feel weak in the knees and as if I'm the luckiest girl in the world. At the same time, I'm glad that I can be honest and open with sir like I am with my friends. It's nice getting to know more and more about someone and he/she doesn't go running for the hills. How else would he have found out that I like sucking his cock while he drove me home? You can't really just admit that to anyone. "Hi, my name is(insert name here) and I am somewhat of an exhibitionist who enjoys getting flogged in bed." Ummm i don't think that usually goes well on a first date...

I'm rambling. On another note, 5 days has passed and sir promised that he would consider letting me come tomorrow. At this point, that's IF I am what sir would deem as a good pet. Normally I don't keep track of the days but since sir's assignments have been leaving me on the edge of orgasm these days, it's very hard NOT to count. Whenever sir and I talk on Skype, I am either wearing the ring that he gave me or the leather collar with a metal ring attached to it. *Due to my choice of profession, I have 2 types of collars, obviously one less conspicuous.* Sir likes it when I wear my leather collar and nipple clamps so that he can pull the chain while I masterbate in front of him. That way he can control how fast or slow, what's allowed in or out. After all, he does own every inch of me. Sir also insists that I look him in the eyes when I do this because he knows that it humiliates me to admit that I am a dirty little slut and I do enjoy him watching me. I fantasize that when he comes back, he'll attach weights on the nipple clamps, fill both of my holes; a vibrator in my cunt and a vibrating butt plug as I'm blind folded. That way, I"ll have to crawl on my hands and knees to find him. A spanking before he fucks my brains out wouldn't be such a bad thing either. Just sayin'...

I wished that he was here so that my fantasies weren't just fantasies. God, I've never been so anxious for May. But I understand that things come at their own pace and our situation makes me appreciate him that much more. His drive and ambition at medschool along with his faithfulness to me always leaves me in a state of creamy panties and a wet pussy. He is the first thing on my mind when I wake up and the last before I go to bed. Although both of our schedules are fairly busy, we both make time for each other. Even without my daily naughty assignments from sir, he is never far from my mind and apparently I'm not that far from his. He told me that someone happened to notice that his eyes lit up whenever sir talked about me. Little 'ol me. Who'da thought? Right now, we're not in the most perfect situation, what with being so far away from each other, but I couldn't imagine making an effort at being in a relationship with anyone but sir. I wouldn't want to if it wasn't him. I'm hell bent on making this work. I hope he doesn't get bored of me because some times I tend to snore like a beast when I'm drunk and he knows that some times I prefer chocolate over him.

In a perfect situation, sir would be home. For good. Fast forward. In a perfect situation, 4 yrs. from now and sir will make good on that promise that he made last night. As I said... in a perfect situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment