Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HNT

I don't really have much to say for myself. It has been 3 days since my last orgasm and I am dripping as I walk...

I missed sir's call today but he left a voicemail telling me that he has landed safely and a huge weight was lifted off my chest. With the recent earthquake in Haiti and my sir flying off towards the Carribean... Well, what matters is that he is safe. I do pray for all of the people in Haiti. I have friends who have lost or are still trying to locate loved ones.

*I'm posting my HNT now since I won't be able to do so tomorrow. Here's a shot of the ring that sir left behind with me. This ring is very important to him, and so, I keep it very close to my heart.

HAPPY HNT, EVERYONE!

10 comments:

  1. hot pic. and so sweet he left you that ♥

    HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  2. luckiest ring ever

    thoughts and prayers to everyone in haiti

    hhnt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry.. what ring?? ;)
    Beautiful pic. hhnt

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some incredible cleavage! Very sexy. I'm glad your man is safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just amazing, so hot both the D/s and the incredible body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah awesome pic. terrific boobage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete