Thursday, January 7, 2010

I wish these hands were yours instead of mine.


After my conversation with sir last night, I went to bed very frustrated. He told me that I wasn't allowed to come that night. However, he did say that I was allowed to touch myself but stop just as I'm on the brink of coming as often as I wanted. I don't know if this was meant to be an act of generosity or torture. Maybe both. I guess this is what I get for being such a horny little minx. *SIGH Maybe I should just stop thinking about all this and go about my daily day (I do have a few errands that I need to run today) but it's so difficult...

Oh yes. This is my first HNT post. HAPPY HNT EVERYONE!
*For those of you how don't know what HNT is...
Click me: Osbasso 's Guidelines for "Half-Nekkid Thursday"

11 comments:

  1. Welcome to HNT! Hope to be seeing more of you in the future. So to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome - great shot, and I am drooling over your gloves :)

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to your cherry pop. I read that you like to do it in public. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pet's first HNT and a really yummy one at that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stockings, heels and those gloves are a great combination! Quite sexy. Happy HNT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmm I think you are already a pro!

    Perfect pic. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a deliciously sexy pic! Welcome :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well shit - WELCOME!!! Wonderful, sexy pic baby....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy HAWT! That's a damned fine way to bring yourself into the HNT realm. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sexy!! You've given me something to think about while I touch myself! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete