Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Don’t be scared ‘cause you’re not something I’m willing to lose.

While sir is away, he left me with orders that I must fullfill, which was to edge at least 4 times a day without coming until the day that I speak to him again. Right now, sir is at the airport and he was thoughtful enough to call me to say that he was thinking of me and to say "I love you." His thoughtfulness is so sexy. It just finally hits me that my darling sir is gone and I'm a mess....Right now, I am griping the ring that he left behind for me as tightly as I can, hoping that he'll somehow feel me giving him the same type of support he is always giving me.

"Even if the whole world is against you, I'm always on your side."

Before I started crying, and since sir is off to school, I decided to post up for him a shot of me dressed as a school girl. Just a small reminder of what he has to look forward to when he gets back. I wish my sexy sir a safe trip and lots of luck while he's down there.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's going to be very tough in the beginning for you as you adjust to this situation. Though with email/cams/phone calls and anything else you might use at least you will still be able to remain connected in a sense. Your love for each other will get you through this. kara XOXO

    PS Your pic is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete