Thursday, January 28, 2010

HNT: Here, even when you're not here

Things have been pretty hectic so I think that an update is in order. Everything has been nonstop on my end, what with renovations at home (don't mind the door in the background of the pic) and job interviews in full swing. I saw Avatar in 3D which was enjoyable unless you're prone to seizures and/or heartattacks. Otherwise, wonderful. I was skeptical at first...Oh! I also went to the Tim Burton Exhibition at the MOMA with friends and pretty much ruined my panties from excitement because he is my God.

Sir hasn't updated his blog in awhile because he's been super busy too. To quote him "One day of medschool is equivalent to a week of undergrad classes." Yikes... =/ Still, we always talk every night which is nice. At first, I had my worries and doubts that he would be too busy and I would start to feel neglected but that hasn't been the case. Even though we're both busy and far away from each other, we've both managed to maintain a sweet and kinky presence in each other's lives. (This first part is just an update of what's been going on in my daily life but if you want to know what's been happening with sir and I, read ahead after the HHNT greeting. :])

Lately, everything has just been fast paced and always on the go. The minute I get home, I'm getting ready to just go back out again for one reason or another. It's pretty exhausting. I think the hermit in me is starting to protest. Anyway. Here's a shot of me in one of my favorite pair of boots *Sir has a similar pair too so sometimes we match.* Lately, I've been so tired to get dressed for bed that I kinda strip on my way to my bed and fall asleep naked, save for my boots. Oh, what I sight I must be.

HHNT EVERYONE!



Sir and I have been enjoying a steady pattern of webcam sex but since I'm on my period, I've been in a bummy sweatpants, hot compress on the uterus, overkill Midol-induced state. But on my way home this past Saturday night, sir instructed that I wear my collar and something sexy for him. Sir definitely had something up his sleeve. Usually sir and I forgo sexytime whenever my monthly is here. Little did I know...But I didn't think much of it and didn't want to disobey, so I did as sir instructed.

I've heard of people having sex while on their period because it reduced the risk of pregnancy or because they're turned on by it but personally, I'm not aroused by it and I didn't see myself partaking in it. Masterbation, or intercourse...Until now. Sir and I talked casually about everyday topics when suddenly, he asked me to lean back against the wall and spread my legs. I reminded him again that I was on my period. He didn't seem to care. Sir threatened me with a spanking if I didn't spread my legs for him. As much as I like spankings from sir, I knew better this time. Slowly, I spread my legs for him as he asked. Sir proceeds to tell me how beautiful I am and at this point, I still can't look him in the eye. I thought that that would be the end of it. "I want you to touch yourself outside of your panties." he said. I blushed FURIOUSLY at what sir was asking me to do. I am shy enough when he watches me touch myself but moreso in this situation. I tried to wrap my brain around an alternative. Something. ANYTHING ELSE. Sir was unwilling to compromise. Besides, there isn't really much I can bargain with. Anything he asks of me is his. I closed my eyes and turned my face away as I began to rub myself. Mind you, I've never done this, nor have I ever thought to do this but since I am quite sensitive in general, to my surprise and to sir's delight, I started moaning softly and panting heavily. I wanted to stop. But I didn't want to stop. God, I really was a dirty humiliation slut. Sir wanted me to look up at him but I was so embarrassed as I continued to touch myself. He insisted that I admit outloud, over and over again how pleasureable this was until I convinced him enough to let me come. Sir commanded me to look up and as I did, he said, "Do you remember what my cock looks and feels like, slut?" I nodded my head yes as he aimed the camera down to his cock. His wonderful, thick cock that I miss wrapping my lips (both mouth/vagina) around; standing up proud and straight just for me. I began to recall all of the fun and pleasure that we've both shared and felt wonderful knowing that I turned him on. I always like being the reason for sir's arousal. I came first after sir gave me permission to, and he came shortly after.

I suppose there's no rule about sexual acts during your period but I don't forsee this happening on a regular basis. Sir and I like to push the envelope but we do have limits. I love how honest and open we are with each other so that we both better understand what does or doesn't turn us on. At first I was really uncomfortable with this idea but I have to say, that in the end, I enjoyed myself. To me, it was a different feeling because as I've said, it wasn't so much the fact that I had my period that turned me on but the fact that I felt embarrassed to no end at what sir was asking. It was more of a psychological attraction than that of a a physical. I'm usually super horny just as I'm about to get my period but during it, I usually feel so unsexy and bloated like a whale to even think about sex. But sir is wonderful and he always has a way of making me feel comfortable, sexy, and at my best.

8 comments:

  1. I've always liked it.
    Especially in the shower.
    It just soothes the cramps away.

    Nice to try new things.
    With someone you love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY HOT HNT!!!!! I'm with you though. I generally don't have sex when I get my period either. Those are the cuddle up on the couch days. Luckily Me & Jess always get it around the same time. Kara XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, hot shot. Love the boots! HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New to your blog - and LOVE it! Damn you are sexy in those boots. Great picture - HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly are a sight in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey.... this is one VERY sexy HNT baby!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete