Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The bruises on my thighs may fade, but the memory of you doing that never will...



First blog entry since I was in high school so I'm a bit rusty. My good sir can make fun of me all he wants about how un-technologically savvy I am but I kick his ass in drafting and design programs. Anyhow, off topic. I'm in Jersey and he's in NY. But not for long. He's off to medschool in the Carribean and I'll probably be a wreck for a bit. I wasn't quite sure how this was going to work seeing as I know long distance takes work and effort. But then he came up with this idea of having a blog. Just talking about random things about our lives with a side of BDSM. I'll start this post with our last encounter but as we go along, he also happened to suggest Half Naked Thursdays so I'll eventually post a few sexy pics of myself because I know it'll make my sir happy.

Before all that, I guess I'll start with my relationship with sir. (If you read his blog, it'll be pretty similar for the intro part) We're both in our 20's and have been together for about 3 yrs. He's off to be an MD and I'm working on starting a career to be a designer in NYC. In the bedroom, we both found that we liked to experiment and found that we thoroughly enjoyed d/S and BDSM. I like wearing the collar and having my cunt teased mercilessly with his fingers or a vibrator but I do also enjoy blindfolding him and spanking him on occasion. I'm really shy about these situations and would be hesitant to try this with someone I wasn't deeply in love with or truly didn't trust.

I'm usually a grinch during the holiday season (up til the end of New Years) but he manages to get me into the spirit as well as in the mood. As a result, we decided to get a hotel room for the night. I also tend to get really grabby and horny when I'm drunk. As a surprise to him, I wore a black corset and a matching thong and nylons underneath my winter coat. I would've worn my black bondage style stilettos with them but it was snowing. Oh well. Maybe next time. ;)

My heart was pounding when sir kissed me on my shoulder. He told me to get on my knees and put the collar on as he blind folded me. He pulled my hair and dragged me around the room. I love how forceful he is with me. We started to kiss and bite and then without warning, he started fingering me. He took his hands out of my thong just long enough to smear my cunt juice all over my lips. He just chuckled as he licked my lips at how easily wet I became. My knees became weak just around the time he pushed me on to the bed. He started fingering me almost immediately as we started to talk dirty. Sir asked me what I was and to whom did I belong to. "I'm your dirty pain slut, sir." I managed to whimper. He likes knowing that I belong to him, and only him. He slapped me in the face and bit my lip. "Good girl." God I wanted his cock so badly. but he wouldn't let me have it that easily. He told me what a cock hungry whore I was and that I deserved to be spanked. I wasn't really in much of a position to argue since I was whimpering for him and I did want that spanking. REALLY BADLY. I was blindfolded the entire time but I'm sure that my ass was as red as a cherry. I didn't really have much time to recover before I realized that sir was tying my legs apart and my hands together above my head. He told me that I wasn't allowed to come unless he gave me permission to do so. That day, he was especially mean because he wanted to try something different. He wanted to try to make me squirt.

I wasn't sure how he was planning to do that. All I know is that I was dizzy with pleasure and my thighs were shaking as he began to lick, bite, and suck on my inner thighs. He didn't even get to my pussy yet and I already wanted to come. I'm quite sensitive when it comes to my inner thighs and hipbones it seems. A part of me wished I was gagged. I would be mortified if the people in the next hotel room could hear my moans and screams. I begged him to come. I promised him anything and everything if he allowed me to come. All of a sudden I heard a strong buzzing sound and felt the cold plastic pushing up into my wet pussy. It hurt so much that tears streamed down my eyes. I felt extra tight that night and I wasn't sure why. Perhaps it's because the vibe was too big. Sir switched tactics and used his fingers instead to stroke my g-spot.

Pain suddenly turned into pleasure and I started breathing heavily, making noises I hadn't made before, and clamping down on his fingers. I begged him again to let me come and this time he obliged. The experience was mindblowing. And just when I thought it was over, he climbed on top of me and fucked me senseless. He whispered in my ear how much he liked hearing me moan as he bite my lip as we kissed. We rocked together on the bed and he slapped me on the face just before we came together. Breathing heavily, his warm body collapsed on top of mine and eventually, removed my bonds together.

After a beer, some champagne, a few shots of SoCo, Jameson, and whatever colorful drink mixed with vodka sir happened to make for me at the New Yr's party, I was clearly drunker than he was since he drove back. He wanted to get some sleep but I was desperately hot and wanted to sleep naked and have sex before I drifted off to sleep. I quickly shed off my short mini leather dress and climbed under the covers with just my panties on. I knew we were gonna be tired the next day but it was definitely worth it. It was quick and passionate and I really enjoyed it when he came on face and tits. I love the taste of him but he just recently quit smoking so he tasted better than ever.

I'm very lucky to have a sir that gets off on watching me writhe and moan, even if I don't know what's going on. I like the feeling of giving up control. It's strangely comforting and relaxing.

I never have any complaints when having sex with sir, but I love it best when I get to kiss him in the forehead and whisper "Goodnight and I love you."

1 comment: