Saturday, April 30, 2011

Only if you're good (Prt. 2 *Ending)


I hear the tinkling of my collar as rope slides into the D-ring, tying a few knots to secure the rope to the leash. Sir tugs to test the rope. When he is satisfied, he flips me onto my stomach and begins to finger my wet pussy lips, towards my clit. I bite my tongue to stop myself from moaning outloud. However, I feel that effort was all in vain because my body was squirming towards his fingers.

*SLAP right on my ass. I cry out when I feel the sting. Sir's fingers are still rubbing my already wet clit. My brain feels fuzzy and my head swimming with the sensation of his fingers and all the teasing and punishment that I had endured thusfar...Then all of a sudden, something small and wet, slowly pushes in towards my asshole. Sir continues to play with my pussy, a soft kiss on my head and I know that he's trying to get me to relax so that he can insert the butt plug inside of me. I try to relax and concentrate. I resist at first but I'm so wet from his fingers that I finally just let go and the plug slides right into place. Sir stops fingering me and unties my hands. I rub my wrists in order to try to get feeling there again. In place of the rope, Sir secures leather cuffs and ties them together in front of me. Sir slips the blindfold off of my eyes and removes the earplugs. My eyes try to adjust to the light, but Sir doesn't give me much time. Instead, he tugs the rope attached to my collar and says "Get on your knees, pet."

Still slightly disoriented, I get on my knees as Sir stands up from the bed. Rope in hand, he looks down at me and smiles. "Wanna know something funny, pet? That plug in your ass isn't just your regular plug. I stopped by a shop and picked up something that you've been wanting, as well as dreading for awhile." It didn't take long for me to know what he was referring to as the plug in my ass starts to vibrate. I moan in both shock and pleasure. Sir chuckles and tugs on the rope again. "And it's not even set on high, pet. I want you to get on all fours while I walk around this room with that plug in your ass without coming. If you're bad, I'll bring you outside,tie you to a tree and let everyone see what a filthy little pet I have." Sir began to walk and I tried as best as I could to crawl behind him, vibrating plug in place. Crawling around, I'd never been so embarrassed and even more turned on that I'd ever been, my pussy juice slowly seeping down my freshly whipped thighs.

After some time, Sir decides to stop and sit on a couch across the room. He turns off the vibrating ass plug and I kneel in front of him. Legs shaking, Sir leans in to inspect my pussy and to touch my thighs. Satisfied with my wetness, he smiles and leans back. "Hmmmm...How do you feel, pet?" Sir asks me. I couldn't even look up at him. I was too embarrassed and turned on at the same time. "I want your cock inside of me so badly, Sir." I say quietly. "What's that, pet? I don't think I heard you."

"I want your cock inside of me, Sir." I say a bit more loudly.
"Hmm...I dunno, pet. Seems to me, you've been having all the fun so far. What will you do for me?" Sir asks. "Anything, Sir. Please. I want you to fuck me so badly." I whimper. "Awww...but I thought you were having fun. And I'm not quite convinced." Sir says tugging at the rope attached to my collar, pulling me towards him, as he kisses me roughly. Breaking contact, he looks me straight in the eyes and says "Show me how much, pet." I look down at Sir's crotch and slowly start rubbing his cock from inside his pants. I slide my restrained hands up his thighs towards the belt buckle, undoing it as well as undoing button on Sir's pants. I use my mouth to undo his zipper. I look up at Sir and see pure lust in his eyes as my hands begin to massage his cock hidden by his boxers. All my actions I do in a slow pace. Painfully slow. I lift myself up slightly and rub my face on Sir's crotch, worshipping his cock. I do this for awhile and can hear Sir groaning and shifting in his seat. I take that as a sign to use my hands as well and slowly slip my hand inside of his boxers to pull out Sir's cock and begin lightly moving up and down his shaft. I take my index finger and begin to stroke the head of his penis as I run my tongue down Sir's length, stopping just as I get to the head hovering directly above it with a mischievous smirk on my face. I begin to lower my head slowly to tease him even more but instead, Sir grabs a fistful of my hair and shoves me down, my mouth engulfing his rock hard penis. He turns on the vibrating butt plug again and forces my head up and down as I try to move my hands in tandem with my mouth. I try to focus on breathing while gasping with pleasure at the same time. However, it wasn't long before I hear Sir growl with frustration as he tugged on my collar, instructing me to get up and kneel on the couch with my ass in the air.

Vibrating plug set on high, Sir pulls his pants and boxers down, stands behind me and thrusts roughly inside of me. I cry out from both pain and pleasure. He grabs me by the hips and thrusts his cock in and out of my wet pussy, nails digging deeply into the couch. Both breathing heavily, after we both had a steady rhythm going, Sir takes my breasts into his hands and squeezes. I cry out and slam my pussy roughly against him. "I'm gonna come soon, pet. Come with me." Sir says. "Oh God. I'm gonna come soon too, sir." Moving faster and faster, I could feel my knees starting to slip off of the couch from sweating and shaky knees caused entirely by Sir. I try to steady myself as Sir takes hold of my waist again, roughly slamming in and out of me. In and out, in and out. Heavy breathing, moving quickly in sync, "Come now, pet." Sir groans outloud. And I come. Long and hot and happily, my vaginal walls clamping tighly around Sir's cock, my entire body shaking. A few nights ago, I had trouble sleeping from being so turned on because I was being deprived by Sir; tonight, I definitely would not have that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment