Sunday, May 1, 2011

Play Date

I slip my foot out of my sandal and slide it slowly up your leg and gently towards your crotch. I can feel you starting to get hard underneath your jeans. I feel a slight buzz in my pussy and I know that you've turned on the vibrating egg again... This time on high. You've been teasing me the entire ride to the restaurant and through most of dinner. We're supposed to be meeting up with friends afterwards. Maybe I can convince you to have an early night and come home with me instead. My throbbing cunt serves as a reminder of the orgasm that you are very much enjoying, denying me of, Sir.

You lean into the table and say, "Go into the bathroom and edge. I want you to come out of there without any panties on. Hand them to me when you return." I wanted to protest but all of the teasing thusfar has turned me on so much. Despite my embarrassment, I do as you instruct. When I return, I discreetly hand you my moist panties, lean towards your ear and say "I did as you asked Sir. Except along with the vibrating egg, I also put the ass plug in too. Can we please go home so that you can remove one of these toys? You can decide which hole you want to fuck when we get home, Sir."

No comments:

Post a Comment