Friday, April 29, 2011

Release


Sometimes Sir drives a hard bargain...After not being able to come for a few days and being instructed to wear my butt plug to work today, for the whole day, Sir agreed to let me come today. Why so soon, you ask?

Because today, I bought brand spankin' (pun intended) Aslan leather wrist cuffs as well as a size upgrade to my butt plug. At first, I was worried about upgrading to the right size but the guy in the shop was super helpful without being super skeevy so I guess in the end, all worked out...I know, I know. Boring post. But I have nothing but masterbation on the brain and it was a very hectic work day. Tomorrow, I'll post about all the dirty little things that was running through my mind as I fuck myself into a coma for the evening.
Hopefull tonight, I hope I'll see Sir in my dreams. Butt plug in place. Roughly fucking me from behind, hair being pulled back as he forces me to hold the Hitachi to my aching wet pussy, threatening to stop if I drop the wand. Mmmm I love when he's rough and tells me what to do.

1 comment:

  1. New toys always need to be tested properly, how could I not let you cum with them the first night you have them?

    ReplyDelete