Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hard at work

Since Sir has been generously been allowing me to come most of last weekend, I knew that there would be a price to pay. Starting this week, I was back to my daily dose of orgasm denial, butt plug in place, photograph sent to Sir as proof that I'm wearing my plug. I want to complain; kicking and screaming but I also want to make Sir happy and will admit that Sir is right about one thing: I do enjoy my orgasms a bit more when I suffer a little (more than a little sometimes ;P) and am forced to wait. With my plug in place, moving around (which I'm doing a lot more these days as the weather gets nicer and our company being in the process of a move) makes work at the office become a bit difficult to accomplish when all I have is sex on the brain. Not that sex isn't usually on my mind whenever Sir is concerned. Climbing up ladders, crawling on the floor...all of these reduce me to a dripping shaky mess. To an extent, my imagination, concerning design is affected as well. Subtle phallic-looking objects sometimes show up unintentionally on some of the sketches. This was known to happen not just to me, but a few of my peers as well when I was still an undergrad. Ah, I suppose even when I try to stay private, I can't help but expose a bit of myself somehow...or I could just be a giant perv, who knows? *SHRUGS

I will also admit to self-inducing some of this pleasure. Sir allows me to touch myself occassionally, but stopping just as I'm about to come. It is definitely a BIG frustrating tease that actually makes me hotter and wetter just thinking about when I am finally able to come. When that will be, is entirely up to him. However, it's never just that easy. If Sir can't watch me, I have to record myself, which further adds to the embarrassment and how much more turned on I get as a result.

I'm sure that Sir is getting satisfaction knowing that I'm a frustrated mess because of him; the sadistic side of him smiling as he reads this... I also do this little trick at my desk where with just a bit of a wiggle of my hips and a slight shift of my thighs...did I mention how sensitive I am? Wet panties; horny and frustrating nights until I'm finally given permission by Sir to come. It's hard not to think of anything else but Sir lifting me onto my drawing table at work and fucking me senselessly. I also happen to sit next to a window and a few feet away from a hotel; Those people would definitely have front row seats.


1 comment:

  1. All of this is very true. I do greatly enjoy the fact that at any given moment of the day your panties are in fact soaking wet from something I've done and there's nothing you can do about. Just wait till I move back home and we live together, it gets so much worse...

    ReplyDelete