Thursday, April 28, 2011

Only if you're good (Pt. 1)


I lay still, and wait. Sir had just finished restraining me. "Keep your legs open or I will tie them apart." he said just before putting earplugs on underneath my blindfold. My legs spread apart; open, keeping nothing from him. I feel Sir's hands cover my breasts. Softly caressing, alternating between pinching, licking and biting my nipples. It feels so good, I arch my body involuntarily towards him. A trail of kisses go down my torso, stopping just at my left hipbone; nipping at it lightly, teasingly with his teeth. I shiver and try to move my body away from his invading mouth...he knew exactly which buttons to push. I was afraid that I would come right then and there and our game would stop.

I feel one hand on my face, the other lightly beginning to stroke my pussy. I sigh and bite my lip. He slaps my face and starts to spank my pussy. I try to squirm away, but one of Sir's hands tries to keep me still while the another continues to slap. "I'm gonna come soon, Sir. Please let me come." I beg. I couldn't quite hear a response. Instead I awaited my fate.

The slapping stopped. Sir's fingers slowly, teasingly start to play with my clit as a leather riding crop glids down my breasts, down my stomach, past the slit of my aching pussy. Filled with embarrassment and anticipation, I could feel myself starting to get even wetter. Sir places his fingers in from of my face to make me aware of just how much I was a dirty little pain slut. Embarrassed, I try to turn away but he forces his fingers into my mouth which I lick and suck hungrily. Removing them from my mouth, the sound of leather hitting skin fills the air. Once, twice, the act repeated; I've lost count. I grit my teeth and couldn't take it anymore. I didn't know if I was close to coming or if I was just in that much pain. "Please stop." I say quietly, feeling the beginnings of welts on my thighs, shaking. A few more from the crop and that stops as well. Breathing hard, barely cohesive, lost in pleasure, I hope that Sir had plans to fuck me or at least let me come soon...

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...I love this post because it reminds me of all the times I have given your pussy a good spanking and how much you squirmed, shouted, and loved it.

    ReplyDelete