Sunday, April 24, 2011

There's nothing hotter than a man in a suit.




I'm wearing the corset and matching thong that you purchased for me last week. Thigh highs, black heels, and collar;as you instructed, waiting just for you. You just came home, pinstripe buisness suit, dress shirt and tie. You pull me towards you and I can feel your hard member pressed against the fabric of your pants. You know that I'm dripping wet from edging; switching between wearing my butt plug and vibrating egg to work; asking me to send photos for proof. I haven't been able to come in close to 2 weeks. I look into your eyes and tug at your tie. You take my hand away and completely unknot your tie and slip in over my eyes. You spin me around and whisper "Bend over and grab your ankles, pet." I do as you ask, my ass in the air, embarrassed and waiting as I hear your footsteps depart and return. I hear you chuckle softly, leash in one hand, riding crop in the other.


"Are you ready, pet?"

1 comment:

  1. And how I do love dressing in a nice suit. We'll have a few of those days for sure when I get back.

    ReplyDelete