Friday, April 22, 2011

All dressed up with nowhere to go.

So after much thought and deliberation (well, not really) I've decided that a new latex outfit is in order. The last one that I purchased was back in October; right before I hopped on a plane to visit Sir in Med. School...Maybe a nice catsuit, one that zips open in the front and back. Or a spanking skirt, or nurse outfit to go with the straightjacket that Sir and I love to play with.

Either way, I'm off to fulfill another fun assignment by Sir. He's been in a very generous mood lately, allowing me to come instead of going to bed frustrated, waking up with my hand inside of my panties fondling my throbbing cunt. Anal masterbation with thoughts of sensory deprivation and the feeling of rope pressed tightly against my skin as Sir pounds roughly inside of me...I miss it all. Him, most of all. The kink is nice, but this wouldn't mean a thing without him.

June, hurry up and get here already.

1 comment:

  1. I think a new latex outfit would be a wonderful idea, pet. The catsuit is a nice idea, the spanking skirt would require a matching latex top too. Hmmm...the possibilities...

    ReplyDelete