Monday, April 25, 2011

New Tricks


That soft, gentle buzzing in my ass...it had to have been an hour by now. I hope you've returned, Sir. Earlier as I crawled into my cage, you left me with 2 wireless buzzing intruders as my companions. You know exactly what you're doing, Sir; alternating speeds... from my pussy, to ass, to both simultenously together. I knew better than to come without your permission. Yet, I couldn't help that my cunt was throbbing as I slowly seeped down my thighs. I clench my fists and my legs together. I wished I was able to clench my teeth but you placed a penis panel gag on my head. ANYTHING to stop myself from coming right then and there in my cage. I watch you unbuckle your pants, teasing me with your cock from outside my cage. I crawl towards you and you say, "Don't use your hands, pet. Only your mouth."

With the gag in place, I try my best to maneuver my mouth onto your cock. I start slowly and I hear you groan. I move my head faster, bobbing in and out, looking up at you, my eyes never leaving yours. You put your hands in the cage, grab a fistful of my hair, and force my mouth all the way to the base of your cock. I try very hard not to gag as I feel drool drip down my face. You force your cock in and out of my mouth and I try to focus on breathing and controlling my gag reflex. You're breathing hard and you tell me that you're about to come soon. You turn both vibrators on high and remind me that I'm not allowed to come without your permission. But I'm so horny that I can't help that one hand goes down towards my pussy to play with my clit. Despite 2 vibrators, I rub and pinch my clit as you thrust your cock in and out of my mouth. I clench my eyes shut and moan from my gag. "Come for me now, pet." You say. I'm breathing hard and just as I come, you release your load into my mouth.

1 comment:

  1. You've brought up this cage idea a couple of times now, I find it lovely and interesting you like it so much. We're gonna have to fine a good one that can double as some other unassuming piece of furniture. Imagine being in it with people around not knowing you're there, having to stay quiet to avoid being exposed.

    ReplyDelete