Thursday, February 11, 2010

HNT: I’m glad the world doesn’t know me as well as you do.

To my sir: When I was 18, I told you that you were "loving a pretty messed up chick," I never imagined that you'd still love me just as much 4 years later, and that I'd be only be slightly messed up.

I can't sleep...So I'm posting up my HNT early. I wish that sir was around to blow out his candle. :[ This is one of the wax play photos that I sent to Sir for his birthday except I give it a redish filter to keep with the theme of Valentine's Day, which is coming up. Come to think of it, I don't think I own red underwear or very much red wardrobe in general...perhaps I should fix that. There's been this beautiful red corset that I've been eyeing...Now there's a thought.

Happy HNT everyone, and an early Happy Valentine's Day to all. Don't take love for granted!



13 comments:

  1. Love the pose and position. Very erotic.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY HOT Pictures. Like Vixen I love this pose.
    Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn that pose is so sexy my dear! Your Sir must be so pleased. Outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red effect is very very nice. Sexy shot! HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...I bet Sir had a most lovely birthday with this treat arriving in his "in box". Spectacular baby!!

    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I love it, great pic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous, that lighting is just beautiful...HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yeah red cordets are killer.. i think you need one, and show us ;)

    gorgeous pic hun.

    HHNT and happy love day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!

    Happy valentines day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so sexy!you have an amazing body x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sensuous pose. Sometimes, you can find interesting things to do when you can't sleep. I'm glad you found something productive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. an all around gorgeous picture, love the wax play :) xx

    pet

    ReplyDelete